Answered By: Patty Clark (Research Librarian) Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014 Views: 15
Answered By: Patty Clark (Research Librarian)
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014 Views: 15
Materials placed on reserve by instructors have a short checkout period so that the materials are available to all students in the class. These items may be books, photocopies or audio visual materials.
- Reserve materials are checked out at the Checkout Desk. You may look online to see what materials are on reserve for a specific course.
- View Reserves
- A Virginia Wesleyan College ID is required.
- The course name and number is needed.
- You may check out 4 items at one time.
- The checkout period varies: 3 hour, 24 hour, or 3 days, depending on the item.
- Some materials must remain in the library.
- Reserve materials cannot be renewed.