Answered By: Patty Clark (Research Librarian) Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014 Views: 13
Answered By: Patty Clark (Research Librarian)
Last Updated: Nov 17, 2014 Views: 13
PLACING MATERIALS ON RESERVE AT HOFHEIMER LIBRARY
- Bring materials to be placed on reserve to the Checkout Desk.
- Fill out a reserve form at time of drop off and sign copyright release waiver.
- Information needed on form:
- Course Name & Number
- Checkout period (3 hour, 24 hour, or 3 day)
- Submit requests at least 3 working days before assigning materials to students.
- Materials will remain on reserve for one semester only.
- Personal materials will be returned at the end of each semester by campus mail.
- Library assumes no responsibility for copyright or lost/damaged materials.
- Direct your reserve questions to Circulation Supervisor Karen Devereaux [757/455-3219] email@example.com